House Senior Technician
Salary: £28,000 per year
The Regent are looking for a House Senior Technician to join their team.
We are looking for a confident, friendly, and practical In-House Senior Technician to work as part of a 2-person technical department. The venue has a programme of live music, theatre, and cinema 7 days a week so applicants should expect weekend working and some anti-social hours.
Contract 40 hours working 5 days out of 7.
Applicants should have:
- Experience of live lighting operation and basic lighting design, and of live sound operation and basic sound design.
- Have experience using ETC lighting desks and Yamaha sound desks and using intelligent lighting fixtures.
- Have prior knowledge of live screening events and cinema.
- Be capable of performing repairs and maintenance on technical equipment.
- Experience and knowledge of PAT testing.
- Capable of working on your own as well as part of team.
- A minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the theatre industry.
- An ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- A good knowledge of current industry health and safety policies (LOLER, PUWER etc).
- Confident dealing with visiting companies.
Any enquires can be sent to the Technical Manager email@example.com
To apply please submit a C.V and cover letter. Apply Here
The closing date for this position is 23/10/2022 at 23:59