Hospitality Assistant (BFI Flare)
British Film Institute
Salary: £23,829 per annum
The BFI is seeking a Hospitality Assistant to join the 2022 BFI Flare: London LGBTQIA+ Film Festival on a fixed term basis.
Fixed Term Contract: 7 February – 8 April 2022
- To assist the Delegate Services and Events teams with all reception/event logistics as necessary.
- To assist the Hospitality Coordinator with filmmaker dinner logistics as necessary.
- To assist in the management and storage of sponsored stock including deliveries to any external venues. To keep regular track of and report on stock levels across hospitality stock.
Experience & skills
- Demonstrable work experience gained within Festival or similarly fast-paced environment either in a paid or voluntary capacity.
- Demonstrable organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and to manage and meet deadlines.
- Ability to build effective relationships with key contacts across BFI and stakeholder organisations, and to communicate effectively and tactfully with stakeholders at all levels.
The ability to work flexible hours, including evening and weekend work during the Festival, is essential to the role.
About the BFI
We support diversity and inclusion, and as an organisation recognise that we need to address under representation within our teams. As such we strongly welcome and encourage applicants from our under-represented groups; who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse.
We guarantee a first interview to our under-represented groups who meet our minimum requirements. How we are doing, including our pay gaps can be found on our website.
We operate a hybrid working model at the BFI. Exact working arrangements for this role are to be agreed with the hiring manager.
This role is based at BFI Southbank.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be found the BFI website.
First interviews will be held w/c 17 January 2022.
The closing date for this position is 09/01/2022 at 23:59