Head of Marketing
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000
The Light is looking for a talented and experienced Head of Marketing who is used to working at a senior level in all areas of marketing.
About The Light
The Light is a challenger brand with venues that offers a mix of cinema, hospitality and leisure – it is our goal is for our guests to Experience the Best in Entertainment, an offer which is immersive, inclusive and inventive.
We are an entrepreneurial business, so this is a hands on role, ideal for someone who has the skills and experience to build a marketing function and marketing team in a complex business with multiple offers. You must be prepared to “get stuck in” to all marketing tasks in order to support, develop and build on our current team.
Contract type: Permanent
Location: London, W1 (This is a hybrid role so flexible/remote working is an option but it will be based in London and with travel across the UK)
As our Head of Marketing, your responsibilities will include:
- Continued development of our branding, style and tone of voice across both digital and local channels.
- Building partnerships with third parties with the aim of generating revenue from those associations.
- Lead or support on all design projects including; UX/UI design, interior decoration, printed materials, photography and videography
- Responsible for effective communication, content creation and audience engagement across all digital channels and social media.
- Responsible for the entire guest journey ensuring that we are living up to our own high standards including feedback and market research.
- Work with our Business Analyst to gain insight and analysis which should enable you to assess opportunities and evaluate performance. This could include audience segmentation,, building campaigns, sentiment tracking or promotional effectiveness, analytics.
- Ensure booking processes are optimised and help to increase spend per transaction online.
- Responsible for myLight membership
- Able to build and shape an effective marketing team
- Ambitious, talented, analytical and innovative marketing professional who can help lead the business over the next phase of its evolution.
- Able to demonstrate a detailed understanding and analytical approach to audience segmentation.
- Highly experienced in a digital environment (Design, UX/UI, Content creation) combined with a strong artist/visual/design skill set.
- Desire to work in a truly entrepreneurial business and enjoy the challenge of working in an innovative environment.
- Experience working in a business which is content focused, and which is used to building and engaging audiences in an analytical way.
- Happy to work in an agile, flexible way to ensure that we respond quickly to opportunities or challenges in the marketplace.
- You will be excited by the leisure business and have a passion for cinema [although specific sector experience is not required].
- Experience of working in a business which utilises subscription and is focused on customer loyalty, purchase frequency, cross selling of leisure / entertainment projects and driving customer value is important. (Preferable but not essential).
- Experience of brand and proposition development.
- Able to demonstrate creative flair and a passion for the visual and dedicated to ensuring our spaces (online and venues) look fantastic and our materials (magazines, short films, idents, posters) are the best in the UK market.
- Although we aim to do as much as possible in house to maintain ownership of the brand or decisions, you will be comfortable working with external agencies should it be required to create content which is unique and engaging.
- Excellent salary package and bonus potential
- The opportunity to be part of a new and exciting business venture
- Career development opportunities in a growing company
- Private medical insurance
- Workplace pension
- Healthcare cash plans and benefits portal
- Wagestream – access to your wages before payday
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee discounts – for restaurant, cinema and leisure at all our venues
- Up to 33 days holiday
Applications should be made by emailing a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
The closing date for this position is 12/08/2022 at 23:59