Head of Irish Film London
Irish Film London
Salary: £45k pro rata, 28 hours per week
IFL is seeking a new Head of Irish Film London to take it into the next phase of its development at the forefront of promoting Irish Film and Irish Film Talent in the UK.
We are seeking a Head of Irish Film London to take the organisation into the next phase of its development at the forefront of promoting of Irish Film and Irish Film Talent in the UK. The role is multifaceted and requires skills in projects and events management, fundraising, publicity & marketing, programming, finances, and human resources and most importantly creative thinking.
The right candidate for this role will be creative, solution oriented and resilient. They will have an aptitude for sales and business matters, and a deep appreciation and understanding for film and/or the creative industries. They will have exceptional people skills, and extensive experience in building and maintaining relationships at all levels.
- Has held a management role within the arts or the not for profit sector
- A solution oriented creative thinker
- Exceptional communicator
- Demonstrable experience of building lasting relationships
- Demonstrable experience of statutory funding processes
- Demonstrable experience of managing staff and talent to produce live and online events and oversee the production of creative content
- Understanding of Management accounts
- Experience of leading online marketing campaigns
- Experience of Arts programming
- Interest in Film Festivals and Film advocacy organisations and their role in creating professional networks, distribution and engaging with audiences.
- Experience of building commercial sponsorship partnerships
- Existing Media relationships
- Knowledge of governance for non-profit organisations
- Business and sales experience
- Experience working with talent from the UK and Irish film industry
- Well networked in the UK and/or Irish arts and business sector
- Digital design skills for media asset creation
How to apply
The closing date for this position is 23/11/2020 at 17:00