Head of Future & Skills
Salary: £44,673 - £52,788 per annum
The BFI is seeking a Head of Futures & Skills who will implement and secure progression routes for those seeking film related skills through leading and managing BFI Lottery and other external investments as well as growing the pipeline of a diverse and inclusive workforce for the industry.
The post holder will lead and oversee the delivery of BFI Film Academy and BFI Future Film, including quality assurance and review work. Alongside the Head of UK Learning Programmes, ensure all activity is cohesive and meets the needs of the target audience and the BFI, providing the optimum conditions for a high quality learning experience through all of the activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience developing and maintaining successful partnerships
- Experience working with and/or a sound understanding of National Lottery funding processes and procedures
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of film policy, particularly in relation to education and skills.
- Proven track record of working with 16-25 age range
- Experience of planning, budget and project management.
- Proven experience of successful people management
Based at BFI Stephen Street, you will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Fixed term until March 2020 (Maternity cover).
For the job pack and details on the application process, click here.
The closing date for this position is 03/12/2019 at 23:59