Head of Events and Hires
Salary: £42,000 per annum
Picturehouse is looking for someone to join their team as Head of Events and Hires on a 12-month maternity cover contract.
Picturehouse is a leading UK film company incorporating cinema exhibition and film distribution. Find out more on our website.
Responsible for the growth, development and management of all events and hires business across the Picturehouse portfolio, working closely with at areas of the business to ensure the best possible results.
Who you are
- A confident communicator with great attention to detail. Highly motivated, thriving in fast-paced environments.
- An experienced manager with a background in corporate events and hires
- Confident with financial management and a keen attention to detail
- A team player who enjoys working collaboratively across a multi-site environment
- Providing management support and guidance for all Event Managers
- Setting annual targets for room hire and events food and beverage alongside the Finance Director
- Identifying and providing training needs
- Monitoring all sites in following processes from sales through to invoicing; supporting to maximise sales
- Managing the system whereby incoming enquiries are directed appropriately and managed efficiently
- Supporting in the negotiation and contracting of all large scale events, reviewing all pricing structures for events annually at each site
- Ensuring an ongoing and up to date online presence, providing content and information and identifying external marketing opportunities
- Keeping internal channels up to date with at relevant processes and documentation required
- Provide support to the finance team where required to ensure cash flow; supporting all individuals ensure proper methods are followed and that revenue is correctly recorded
- Identify equipment needs and maintenance to produce events
- Provide on-site support where required for events and client site visits
- Monitor all sites events and revenue logs to ensure all online enquiries are being recorded and that turnaround is efficient
- Establish and maintain good relationships with key clients to develop their business whilst looking for opportunities nationally and in local markets to develop business further
- Monitoring business levels to ensure balance between events and box office screen events
- Any other duties as reasonably required for the effective running of the Picturehouse Cinemas’ events and hires business
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday with occasional evening and weekend work required. This role requires travel between sites across the UK throughout the year, working across all sites as necessary day to day.
To apply for this role, please email a CV and cover letter telling us why you’re the perfect fit for the role to: email@example.com
The closing date for this position is 18/07/2022 at 00:00