Head of Digital Marketing and Partnerships
Various (remote working)
Salary: £33,000 - £45,000 pro rata
Together Films are seeking a Head of Digital Marketing and Partnerships to join their team.
- Team: Digital Marketing and Partnerships Team
- Contract: Permanent (6 month probationary period)
- Hours: Full time; 5 days per week, 8 hours per day – we are open to 4 days per week for the right candidate.
About Together Films
Together Films are leaders in the social impact entertainment space. We are passionate about bringing people together to watch films and discuss important and topical social issues. This is a truly international role and provides plenty of scope to grow and develop an outstanding team.
As Head of Digital Marketing and Partnerships, you will provide vision and leadership for the development and delivery of Together Films’ digital marketing and partnership strategy, leading on multiple campaigns for our Film Festival Clients (who have included Human Rights Watch Film Festival in New York and London, SeriesFest in Denver and Athena Festival in New York) and supporting the Distribution team on digital marketing for global social impact entertainment film campaigns (which have included Oscar and BAFTA winning FOR SAMA, and Oscar shortlisted UNREST for which we were nominated for a Screen Award). This is a truly international role, with a great balance of purpose and profit. We are the fastest growing distributor in the UK (we went from 5 to 15 staff in 2020/21), and this role provides plenty of scope to grow and develop an outstanding team.
This role requires specialist experience and knowledge of digital marketing, web analytics, search engine optimisation, search strategy and planning, content campaigns (improving rankings and traffic by working with relevant communities), social listening, paid social, conversion rate optimisation, enhancing customer experience and CRM, advertising and client management. On a day-to-day basis you will be a ‘doer’, solving complex problems for high value clients and supporting a team with guidance and coaching to enable their growth and success. You will have a range of responsibilities and will likely plan six months to a year ahead to achieve objectives. We welcome growth-minded candidates who can potentially attract new high value business leads.
- Campaign management: Develop outbound digital marketing campaigns for Film & Festival clients, using multiple campaign channels to generate brand awareness, demand generation, and sales conversions. Excellent creative copywriting skills & graphic design to deliver campaign assets (or brief external agencies & designers to do so).
- CRM: Extensive experience in creating and optimising journeys within CRM/Marketing automation systems including out-bound marketing campaigns. Excellent understanding of HubSpot, MailChimp, Airtable and Falcon, and have the foresight to recommend new analytical tools.
- Digital Advertising: You are a skilled digital advertiser, and can plan and execute in a fast paced environment. You know how to optimize spend across different channels to see the best results, and can refine and pivot as a campaign develops. You have a deep focus on conversion rates and remarketing campaigns.
- People management: Guide and coach a growing marketing and partnerships team ensuring that they are developing their skills in line with scaling business
- Strategy: Work with senior leaders to develop a digital marketing strategy and plan to drive the business velocity to achieve business goals
- Evaluation: Work with the tech team and strategy team to ensure key metrics are tracked to inform client KPIs. Have a full grasp of all digital metrics including CTR, CPV, CAC… you know these metrics and how to optimize them for each campaign.
- Reporting: Provide weekly internal and external reporting to ensure clarity of progress against the core metrics of each Client. Provide end of campaign reporting to Clients.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in a busy digital marketing environment managing multiple clients
- 2 to 3 years managing a team to success
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of CRM, data management, social listening, advertising positioning and maximisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of fast growth environments
- Strong client management skills
- Amazing attention to detail
- Up to two strong references
- A background in film and an understanding of film distribution is desirable, but not essential for this role – a love of film and a desire to do good through social impact entertainment is a must.
Key words when we think about this role
- Strategic, digital expert
- Supportive leader (you inspire and coach your team to success)
- Doer and Team Player (you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, helping out the team, using your expertise and time to drive results)
- Focused, data-driven (you’re analytical, you love data)
- Client Angel (you always go beyond to help support Client wins)
- Presentable and presentation focused (you love preparing reports and delivering presentations)
You will likely come from a Marketing Agency or E-commerce background although you may have a background in Digital Film or Film Festival Marketing. You will have around five years experience leading on client relationship management and two to three years managing direct reports. You are an expert in current technologies in social listening, influencer marketing optimization, research and web analytics.
Currently fully remote, however with an office base in London. You do not need to reside in London to apply, though you do need to be UK or US based and to be able to operate in either London or EST time zones. Please let us know your location and any flexible work requests upon application.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQIA+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to flexible working. This could be a four or five-day-a-week role dependent on the person.
The application form can be found here.
- Interviews: w/c 24 May, 2021
The closing date for this position is 17/05/2021 at 12:00