General Manager, West Norwood Picturehouse
Salary: From £32,000.00-£36,000 per year depending on experience.
West Norwood Picturehouse are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic General Manager.
Read, watch, eat, or drink. West Norwood Library & Picturehouse is here for you. A lovingly restored library, 4-screen cinema, and café bar. We share this beautiful building with our friends at the library, creating a vibrant and diverse setting, right at the heart of the neighbourhood.
Please note there is a requirement to work full-time hours per week over any of the seven days with regular work at the evenings and weekends.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited Free Cinema Tickets
- Free Guest Tickets
- Free Cineworld Tickets
- Free Hot and Draught Soft Drinks
- Food & Drinks Discounts
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Paid Breaks
- Increased Pension Contributions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Career Development Opportunities
- Company Sick Pay
- Employee Assistance Plan
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Payroll management
- Facilities and Security management
- Till Operation and cash reconciliation
- Addressing and resolving customer complaints
- Recruitment, induction and training
- Coaching and development
- Adherence to health and safety legislation
- Succession planning
- Monitoring compliance and maintaining standards
- Performance management
- Operational management
- Budgetary management
- Monitoring competitor activity and business trends
- Managing shrinkage, wastage and margins
- Building internal and external business relationships
Note: This job description reflects the present requirements of the post. As duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and is therefore subject to amendment.
To apply please visit: West Norwood Picturehouse, General Manager
The closing date for this position is 30/05/2023 at 23:59