Gala Events Coordinator
British Film Institute
Salary: £24,546 - £28,728
The BFI is seeking an Events Coordinator to support the Fundraising & Enterprise Department in delivering the BFI LUMINOUS Fundraising Gala in late September 2022. You will play a key role in ensuring the smooth running of the Gala by providing administrative support for the Head of Events and wider team.
- To assist the Head of Events in the project management of the Gala including working on auction prizes, overseeing ticket sales and guest list management and liaising with external contractors.
- Administration for the Fundraising Gala Committee
- Event Logistics & project management
Skills & experience
- Knowledge and appreciation of fundraising gala events within the cultural and charity sectors
- Demonstrable experience of event management: coordinating guest lists, invitations and RSVPs
- Communication and presentation skills with the ability to liaise effectively with colleagues, VIP’s, donors, external partners and service providers
About the BFI
We operate a hybrid working model at the BFI. Exact working arrangements for this role are to be agreed with the hiring manager.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be obtained by visiting the BFI website.
First interviews will be held on w/c 28 March.
The closing date for this position is 20/03/2022 at 23:59