Fundraising & Enterprise Coordinator
British Film Institute
Salary: £24,996 - £28,728 per annum
The BFI is seeking a Fundraising & Enterprise Coordinator who will provide direct administrative support to the Executive Director of Fundraising and Enterprise and to the wider team.
- Assist the Executive Director of Fundraising and Enterprise with diary management, processing expenses and organise meetings and travel plans
- Provide administrative support across the Fundraising and Enterprise Department
- Assist with the writing of fundraising applications and reports, and drafting correspondence for the Director of Fundraising and Enterprise
- Take an active role in fundraising events, supporting the Events team as directed, including the biannual fundraising gala, LUMINOUS
Skills & Experience
- Proven ability to prioritise competing deadlines and diary requirements and meet deadlines and targets whilst working in a busy environment
- Good communication skills with the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels and excellent written skills for composing letters/emails to stakeholders, institutions and organisations
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deal with a wide range and level of contacts and enquiries with tact and diplomacy
About working at the BFI
We support diversity and inclusion, and as an organisation recognise that we need to address under representation within our teams. As such we strongly welcome and encourage applicants from our under-represented groups; who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse.
We guarantee a first interview to our under-represented groups who meet our minimum requirements. How we are doing, including our pay gaps can be found on our website.
We operate a hybrid working model at the BFI. Exact working arrangements for this role are to be agreed with the hiring manager.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 25 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be obtained by viewing the job pack on the BFI website.
First interviews will be held on Tuesday 5 July 2022
The closing date for this position is 23/06/2022 at 00:00