Salary: Competitive salary
Archlight Cinemas is a new 3 screen complex located in Arches 749, 750 and 751, Arches Lane, Battersea.
These unique Arches will become home to Battersea’s exclusive cinema experience, screening the latest releases and cinema classics in its state of the art, Dolby Atmos installed surround sound theatres. Fine wine, craft beer and delicious homemade treats complete the film-going experience and will be available in our dedicated sweet shop.
Archlight Cinemas is looking for an experienced and dedicated Floor Manager to come on board and help lead the brand-new team through the opening launch and into a successful operation. Working alongside the General Manager and AGM, the Floor Manager will supervise the team of Cinema Assistants in the day to day running of the cinema and its operation.
- Supervising box office operations and training staff on the operational systems at Archlight
- Leading the team in setting an example of a great customer experience; ensuring that first impressions are excellent through a clean and tidy cinema with well-stocked displays and a welcoming environment
- Alongside the GM & AGM, briefing the team daily, ensuring they are aware of any necessary information and the latest in health and safety news
- Providing a speedy, efficient and professional level of customer service at all times
- Being the appointed person in case of emergency
- Supervising the operation of the tills, software and serving customers in our retail outlet
- Supervising the cleaning the cinema after each screening
The ideal candidate will have solid and demonstrable experience of management, customer service or team leading under their belt, preferably in a cinema exhibition environment.
Sound knowledge of Vista Entertainment software and Dolby Showtime Manager will put you ahead of the rest, but this is not essential as full training will be provided.
This role involves working a shift pattern which equates to 45 hours per week over any of the seven days, with regular work during evenings, weekends and bank holidays. A passion for all things film and a sense of humour is a must for this role!
To apply for this position please send your C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Archlight Floor Manager Application” in the subject line by Friday 7th December. Please note, interviews will be held as applications arrive.
A full job description is available on request.
The closing date for this position is 07/12/2018 at 23:59