Finance, People and Business Operations Coordinator
British Film Institute
Salary: £30,141 to £35,622
The BFI is looking for an experienced coordinator with a problem solving outlook and warm interpersonal skills to support their Executive Director of Finance, People and Business Operations.
- To provide full and confidential administrative, secretarial and personal assistance to the Executive Director of Finance, People and Business Operations, including comprehensive email and diary management and full meeting coordination.
- To be a central point of contact and offer wider administrative support for the department, including researching and sourcing information and data, compiling summary digests and preparing documents for publication.
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience of working in an administrative capacity within a film or creative industries environment, including inbox and diary management and minute taking.
- The ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and business matters.
- Experience of devising new ways of working to improve work efficiency and productivity.
About the BFI
We support diversity and inclusion, and as an organisation recognise that we need to address under representation within our teams. As such we strongly welcome and encourage applicants from our under-represented groups; who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse.
We guarantee a first interview to our under-represented groups who meet our minimum requirements. How we are doing, including our pay gaps can be found on our website.
We operate a hybrid working model at the BFI. Exact working arrangements for this role are to be agreed with the hiring manager.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be obtained by viewing the job pack on the BFI website.
First interviews will be held in week beginning 23 May 2022.
The closing date for this position is 16/05/2022 at 23:59