Finance, People and Business Operations Coordinator
British Film Institute
Salary: £31,293 - £36,774
The BFI are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant with a solutions-focused and problem solving outlook to support their Executive Director of Finance, People and Business Operations and wider department.
Fixed Term Contract: 12 months
- To provide full and confidential administrative, secretarial and personal assistance to the Executive Director of Finance, People and Business Operations, including comprehensive email and diary management and full meeting coordination.
- To be a central point of contact and offer wider administrative support for the department, including researching and sourcing information and data, supporting the drafting and formatting of strategic communications, and supporting ad-hoc projects as and when required.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Previous experience of supporting at Executive Director or Board level in a financial or business operations environment.
- Significant experience of working in an administrative capacity, including inbox and diary management and minute taking.
- A highly proactive and solutions-focused outlook with the ability to identify and grasp complex issues quickly.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously to manage and meet deadlines.
A full list of responsibilities and minimum requirements can be found in the job description on our website.
About the BFI
We are a cultural charity, a National Lottery distributor, and the UK’s lead organisation for film and the moving image. We believe society needs stories. Film, television and the moving image bring them to life, helping us connect and understand each other better. We share the stories of yesterday, search for the stories of today, and shape the stories of tomorrow.
At the BFI you’ll enjoy benefits such as excellent support for working parents, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
We support diversity and inclusion, and as an organisation recognise that we need to address under representation within our teams. As such we strongly welcome and encourage applicants from our under-represented groups; who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse. We guarantee a first interview to our under-represented groups who meet our minimum requirements.
Please apply via our jobs portal, here.
Further details about the role, the BFI and our benefits can be obtained by clicking on the job description on our website.
First interviews will be held on Friday 21 April 2023
Second interviews will be held on Friday 28 April 2023
The closing date for this position is 10/04/2023 at 23:59