Film Programme Delivery Manager
Salary: £34,800 per annum
HOME, Manchester is seeking a Film Programme Delivery Manager.
HOME in Manchester is recruiting for a Film Programme Delivery Manager. This post includes the line management of staff, cost control, advanced project management and partner liaison. There is a particular focus on collaborative working with the Marketing and Communications team for audience development.
Management and process
- To manage the delivery of the Film programme.
- To line manage the Film Programme Producer; ¡Viva! Festival Coordinator; Film Admin and Events Assistant; and to develop opportunities for traineeships and internships.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues at Film Hub North, supporting the work of the Hub.
- To develop and implement an effective monitoring and evaluation strategy for the HOME film programme. This includes contributing to funder and stakeholder reporting and completing project reports.
- To develop a programme of family-focussed screenings, working collaboratively across the organisation to grow audience engagement with this activity.
- To develop a series of high impact events with selected new release films. This includes developing new partnerships.
- To develop access provision within the Film programme.
- To work closely with the Marketing and Communications team on audience development initiatives.
- To work with Film and Marketing colleagues on the production of engaging and effective marketing materials for the Film programme.
Stakeholder relationship management
- To provide high-level project management to HOME’s partners, such as touring festivals, national and international partners.
- To complete project funding applications, working collaboratively with the Head of Film Strategy and the Development Team to maximise opportunities for financial support for the Film programme.
- To manage project budgets; keeping accurate financial records and working within HOME’s agreed finance and accountancy procedures
- To deputise for the Head of Film Strategy as required
- To maintain a high level of knowledge of issues relating to specialist cinema.
- To perform all tasks in line with the HOME’s commitment to providing wide audience access.
- To implement HOME’s policies including sustainability, equality and diversity, and anti-racism.
- To work evenings and evenings when required.
- To undertake national and international travel when required.
- Team: Film
- Reports to: Head of Film Strategy
- Responsible for: Film Programme Producer, ¡Viva! Festival Coordinator, Film Admin and Events Assistant
Hours: GMAC Ltd has a standard working week of 40 hours inclusive of meal breaks.
This is a full time post, but applications for part-time working would be considered.
Exact hours of work as required by demands of the post.
HOME welcomes applications from everyone.
HOME strives to present a vibrant, diverse programme that is reflective of the city that we live in. We believe that this can only truly be achieved if the workforce at HOME encompasses a broad range of beliefs and vantage points. We particularly welcome applications from people from a global majority background or those who are Deaf or disabled, as they are currently under-represented in our workforce. If you wish to discuss reasonable adjustments for this role, please indicate this on your application form and we will be in touch with you.
Full details and apply
Visit HOME’s website to download the full job description, person specification and application form and for instructions on how to apply.
First interviews will take place in week commencing Monday 27 February 2023
The closing date for this position is 17/02/2023 at 23:59