William Morris Entertainment
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
William Morris Entertainment is looking for a Film Assistant to join their team.
About the company
WME, William Morris Entertainment, part of the Endeavor network, is a leading entertainment talent agency representing artists and content creators across all media platforms, specifically film, television, music, theatre, digital and publishing. Headquartered in Beverly Hills, WME also has offices in New York, Nashville, London and Sydney.
In 2014 WME acquired IMG, a global leader in sports, fashion and media. Endeavor also owns Ultimate Fighting Championship, Professional Bull Riders and Miss Universe as well as representing the NFL and NHL. Together, our companies offer an unparalleled client roster, strategic partnerships with sponsors and brands and marquee assets across sports, entertainment, events, music and fashion.
This is an opportunity for an organized, enthusiastic individual with a passion for the entertainment industry to support and experience a variety of areas of an exciting international agency where learning, development and progression are supported and encouraged.
This position is a demanding administrative and creative role. An Assistant on our team provides general support to the direct Agent they work for while also liaising with the larger group proactively collaborating and sharing information in real time.
The ideal candidate will be a meticulous, proactive problem solver with critical thinking skills, good judgement and the ability to prioritize. They will demonstrate flexibility, exceptional attention to detail and be a great communicator, as well as having:
- A passion for the entertainment industry
- A passion for scripted television and film
- Knowledge of the international landscape of the entertainment industry
- Previous administrative experience in an office environment
- An understanding that client service is of the highest importance
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- An upbeat, positive demeanor, responsive to constructive feedback
- Exceptional organization and time management, quick prioritization and an initiative-taking, problem-solving approach
- The hardworking, professional and flexible attitude necessitated by the fast-paced, dynamic nature of the office
- Provide general support and assistance for the Senior Executive you report to
- Heavy scheduling for the Senior Executive you report to and their clients
- Managing a high-volume of incoming and outgoing calls
- Tracking paperwork and payments for clients
- Prepping and sending email submissions i.e. project, client, or event specific
- Creating and maintaining important lists. I.e. materials, submissions, and availabilities
- Evaluating incoming material for clients. i.e. Scripts, Books, Articles, Films, TV Shows etc.
- Helping with Industry events i.e. RSVP’s/Invites
- Full training will be given on WME systems and procedures
- Co-ordinating with colleagues in London and Los Angeles offices.
Complete confidentiality must be maintained at all times.
Please apply here.
The closing date for this position is 31/01/2022 at 23:59