London East Asia Film Festival
The London East Asia Film Festival (LEAFF) is celebrating its fifth edition, and is looking for committed and enthusiastic volunteers to join the festival team for the week leading up to and during the festival, which will now be held 10-13 December.
LEAFF will be screening exciting films from Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong in Central London.
About the role
As a volunteer you will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of support roles during the festival including:
- assisting the Festival Director and Festival Co-ordinator,
- staffing the festival ticket and information desk,
- keeping audiences and the public informed about the Festival,
- checking tickets and general ushering duties,
- other customer service and promotional tasks.
Key requirements for the role
- flexibility and the ability to quickly learn new tasks,
- a friendly and positive attitude,
- excellent customer service skills,
- being a team player,
- a passion for cinema or the arts
What you will gain from the role
- experience of being part of the team at one of the UK’s premiere film festivals,
- vital work experience and development of valuable skills,
- the chance to make valuable contacts and meet others who love cinema,
- a chance to see exciting films from across East Asia.
You will need to be able to commit to work at least 3 of the days and those with full time availability will be prioritised.
Please note, you will be given a full briefing to be able to follow all safety regulations for COVID-19 to keep yourself and our audience members safe during the festival.
The closing date for this position is 27/11/2020 at 17:00