Berwick Film & Media Arts Festival
Berwick Film & Media Arts Festival (BFMAF) is looking for volunteers ahead of its September 2018 event.
Opportunities to volunteer
Every year the Festival recruits a large team of volunteers without whom the Festival wouldn’t be possible. BFMAF’s Volunteer Team is the face of the Festival and undertakes a range of vital tasks including stewarding exhibitions and film screenings, staffing information desks, supporting live music events as well as helping to gather audience feedback. Above all joining in with BFMAF is great fun, and we find BFMAF Volunteers return each year to be part of the extended Festival Family.
Who should apply?
Everyone! BFMAF Volunteers come from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences, and include both those local to Berwick as well as those from further afield. Volunteer tasks can be arranged to suit specific needs and interests, and are an excellent way to gain work experience, meet new people, and join a supportive and friendly community.
What’s in it for you?
- A free Festival Pass
- Volunteers are supported with their travel where possible
- Some volunteer accommodation is available for those travelling from outside Berwick
- Training days and social events before, during and after the Festival
- Volunteers get a preview of the film and exhibition programme – seeing some films before anyone else
- Volunteers receive the official BFMAF festival merchandise
- Volunteer tasks can be organised to suit volunteers’ own interests, making it a valuable work experience opportunity
- Make friends and become part of the BFMAF community
For full details and to complete the online registration of interest form, visit:
The closing date for this position is 31/07/2018 at 23:59