UK Jewish Film
Salary: £34,000 - £38,000 per annum
UK Jewish Film is looking for a Festival Producer to join their team.
About the Role
UK Jewish Film seeks an experienced and highly organised Festival Producer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing complex production and/or operations for film festivals, venues or arts/cultural organisations. We are looking for a self-starter with initiative, understanding and experience of events managements, ability to plan and to manage our year-round office and administration, as well as the confidence to manage and develop a team.
Hours: Full time (3 days per week from London office)
Key Job Purpose
Management and administration of the following:
- Film Festival – Production
- Finances and accountancy/governance processes
- Online screenings/On Demand platform
- Film transport and certification
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, balance multiple priorities, and work fast and effectively under pressure
- Experience of, or aptitude to understand, technical processes for online film exhibition and creation/delivery of film materials for cinemas.
- Experience of working with and analysing numbers, using excel spreadsheets, and managing finances and budgets.
- Ability to create and maintain good working relationships with cinemas, technical staff and a range of stakeholders from sponsors to distributors.
- Experience of planning and communicating plans effectively to others
- Experience of coordinating logistics for visiting cultural/event guests
- Experience of producing or managing complex film or cultural events
- Experience of dealing with website developers or working on website build projects
- Experience or aptitude for learning to use and manage content management systems
- Experience of working on finance management documents, creating or monitoring budgets
- Ability to work as a supportive team member
- Excellent IT skills especially Microsoft Office programmes (used via Apple Mac)
- Commitment to continued professional development
- Willingness to work some unsocial hours, including weekends in and around the film festival period.
- Understanding of and commitment to the cultural and education aims of UK Jewish Film
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Experience of dealing with accountants, audits and delivering documents in compliance with the requirements of Charities Commission and Companies House
- Experience of managing administrative and IT aspects of a small office
- Enthusiasm and demonstrable interest in cinema and Jewish life and culture
The closing date for this position is 26/06/2022 at 23:59