Festival Marketing Coordinator x3
British Film Institute
Salary: £24,996 - £28,728 per annum
The BFI is seeking three Festival Marketing Coordinators to join their Festivals team for the 66th BFI London Film Festival.
Fixed-Term Contract: 4 July to 19 October 2022
Key Responsibilities – Festival Marketing Team Coordinator
- Providing administrative support to the LFF marketing team.
- Briefing and coordinating sign-offs for a large volume of design assets, ranging from social media cards to large-scale premiere branding.
- Handling financial administrative tasks such as requesting cost estimates and coordinating purchase orders.
Key Responsibilities- Festival Marketing Coordinator (Production)
- Supporting the Festivals Marketing Manager on delivery of red-carpet event and wider festivalisation activations, including overseeing installations and liaising with suppliers.
- Supporting the Festivals and Campaigns Marketing Advisor with partner venue branding and marketing, including branded step-and-repeat boards and bespoke creative ideas.
- Being the point person for marketing volunteers, providing clear instructions and support for their marketing tasks.
Key Responsibilities- Festival Marketing Coordinator (Content)
- Taking a lead on asset management for publicity and marketing materials, coordinating downloading and delivery to various internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting the project management and creative production of video content and digital events such as the LFF programme launch and awards ceremony, trailers and red-carpet videos.
- Coordinating marketing content for the LFF website, using data and insights to guide decision-making and optimisation of content.
Experience & Skills
- Proven professional experience in film exhibition or distribution
- Knowledge and interest in contemporary international film, series and immersive storytelling.
- Proven administration skills, including with databases and timelines
- Excellent communication skills with a clear and confident style
n addition the BFI recognises that now more than ever there is a need for more tangible actions in response to racial inequality and/or disability. We support diversity and inclusion and strongly encourage applicants from our under-represented groups, who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse. We guarantee a first interview to our under-represented groups who meet our minimum requirements.
As we continue to address underrepresentation and increase access to our opportunities, priority will be given to applicants who meet the minimum requirements and fall within our under-represented groups.
The role is predominantly based at BFI Southbank.
Further details about the post can be obtained by visiting the BFI website.
Assessment Centre and first interviews will be held on 07 June 2022
The closing date for this position is 20/05/2022 at 00:00