Take One Action Film Festival
Salary: £17,500 per annum
Take One Action is seeking a natural born organiser to support its team in delivering the 2019 Festival programme.
In this dynamic and active role you will assist the Executive Director and Festivals Officer in the smooth running of all Festival operations, providing essential administrative and logistical support for all aspects of events delivery, ticketing, venue liaison and guest hosting.
- Job title: Festival Assistant
- Reporting to: Festivals & Networks Development Officer
- Based at: Out of the Blue Drill Hall, 32-36 Dalmeny Street, Edinburgh EH6 8RG
- Work pattern: Full time 2.5 month contract
- Work dates: Thursday 1st August to Friday 11th October (inclusive of statutory holiday entitlement)
- Salary: £1,458 per month (equivalent to £17,500 per annum)
Your responsibilities will be varied and will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the Executive Producer and Festivals Officer with the scheduling, logistics and delivery of festival screenings and events
- Coordinating the shipping of all feature and short film files across all festival venues
- Coordinating travel and accommodation arrangements for filmmakers and other guests; guest liaison support during the festival
- Coordinating requests for comp tickets & collection systems with all venues
- Coordinating festival volunteers’ shifts and resources
- General events production support, incl. logistics, ticketing and equipment and audience feedback materials.
- Acting as Event Lead for specific festival screenings and events
- Administering festival volunteers’ expenses
- Assisting with compiling audience evaluation and feedback
- Any other duties commensurate with the scope and status of this role.
- Deliver all work in a manner that reflects Take One Action’s values and principles.
For more information please download the role description here.
To apply please provide a CV and a cover letter, summarising your interest in the role and outlining how your qualities, skills and experience meet the requirements of the role, to: email@example.com
Interviews will be held on Thursday, 19 June.
The closing date for this position is 06/06/2019 at 12:00