Festival and Marketing Assistant
We are on the lookout for a Festival and Marketing Assistant to join our team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, Distribution and Publicity, this is an entry-level role, which
would suit a team player with a proactive approach to work and keen interest in film and TV.
• Logging new festival requests and updating the festivals’ database accordingly
• Helping on submissions to festivals as required
• Sending and tracking screeners to festival programmers
• Liaise with festivals on screening requests and talent invitations
• Assist Festival Manager on the day to day tasks
• Helping track international release dates and P&As, updating the distribution and P&A trackers.
• Scheduling internal and external meetings for the Head of Marketing
• Taking notes during meetings with producers, talent and agencies as required.
• Handling arrangements for festivals and markets, including the accreditation process and
schedules for the Head of Marketing and the Festival Manager, writing up target lists for festival
meetings, collecting reviews of our titles and to be shared with all departments.
• Updating the company’s website with current slate
• Building the mail outs ahead of markets
• Creating film decks for financier presentations
• Updating the line up – knowledge of InDesign is a plus
• Updating the company’s social channels along with the rest of the team
• Conducting ad hoc project related tasks as required, e.g. research for a promo/ artwork brief,
providing background on specific topics connected to our ongoing projects, supporting the film
sales team whenever their team Assistant / Coordinator is out of the office etc
Required skills and experience:
• Knowledge of and interest in independent film
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Great attention to detail
• Highly self-motivated, well-structured and thoughtful team player, keen to work in a fast-paced
• A good sense of prioritising tasks as well as excellent organisational skills
• Experience working at a distribution or production company, sales agency or broadcaster is a
• Knowledge of InDesign is a plus
• Additional languages are a plus
12 month fixed-term contract
Email applications to:
The closing date for this position is 22/10/2021 at 17:00