Salary: £10.55 per hour
Lexi Cinema is looking for a confident Duty Manager with experience working in cinema or other front of house roles. Experience managing others and in all of the duties below is preferred, but venue specific training will be provided.
The Lexi is an independent single screen neighbourhood cinema. We’re also a social enterprise, giving 100% profits to charity, and our box office and bar are staffed by local volunteers!
As the Duty Manager, whilst running a shift you are responsible for:
- smooth running of the front of house operation, in line with the Lexi’s policies and procedures
- monitoring the volunteer rota and arranging cover in case of last minute shift cancellation
- supporting the volunteer on duty
- security of the building
- reconciliation of monies
- providing excellent customer service
- responsible serving of alcohol at the Lexi bar
- digital projection for public screenings, including live satellite events, and for private hire
- customer and hire client liaison
- representing the Lexi and promoting initiatives such as our membership and additional fundraising projects
- the cleanliness of the building, including bar and kiosk equipment
- reporting end of night figures to ComScore
- re-stocking and maintaining displays in the bar and kiosk
Approximately 10 hours per week plus additional event/relief hours.
Interviews will be held week commencing 21st October.
For further information on the role and details on the application process, click here.
The closing date for this position is 15/10/2019 at 23:59