Distribution Sales Manager
British Film Institute
Salary: £46,362 - £54,762 per annum
The BFI is seeking a Distribution Sales Manager to join their Distribution & Programme Operations team.
The Distribution Sales Manager will direct and deliver a strategy for the management of BFI Film Sales and film rights from sales development through negotiation to deal completion.
- Develop and execute business development and sales strategy plan as approved by management to ensure best prioritisation of territories and initiatives.
- Budget and forecast revenue for coming financial year and update throughout the year, with emphasis on the cost/profitability implications of investments and new businesses opportunities.
- Model commercial terms and conditions of client negotiations considering competitive market dynamics and BFI wider strategy.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in content sales or business development, ideally in an international environment.
- Strong negotiation skills with a track record in growing the value of key accounts over time.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, able to find the best solution for the BFI and the client.
About working at the BFI
We support diversity and inclusion, and as an organisation recognise that we need to address under representation within our teams. As such we strongly welcome and encourage applicants from our under-represented groups; who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse.
We guarantee a first interview to our under-represented groups who meet our minimum requirements. How we are doing, including our pay gaps can be found on our website.
We operate a hybrid working model at the BFI. Exact working arrangements for this role are to be agreed with the hiring manager.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 25 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be found on our website.
First interviews will be held on Thursday 29 & Friday 30 September.
The closing date for this position is 21/09/2022 at 00:00