The National Theatre is looking for a Distribution Manager to join their Digital Media Department.
Digital opportunities have increased significantly and the National is keen to capitalise on those opportunities balancing our priorities of reaching the broadest audiences possible and ensuring the financial sustainability of the organisation.
The Distribution Manager role reports to the Senior Marketing & Distribution Manager, Digital Media and is responsible for delivering UK distribution and sales growth for National Theatre Live. They will manage and motivate a team to deliver strong sales by nurturing relationships across exhibition, identifying opportunities for growth and deliver a market-leading distribution strategy.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience and demonstrable knowledge of UK film sales and distribution
- Experience of dealing with sales and terms negotiations, comfortable presenting, pitching and negotiating
- Experience of managing a team with a dynamic and positive team building attitude
- The ability to build, manage and nurture strong professional relationships
- Good financial skills, with an analytical mind set and commercial awareness
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
For further queries please email email@example.com
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
People Department 2023
The closing date for this position is 27/01/2023 at 12:00