Digital Programme Coordinator
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000
Exeter Phoenix is seeking a new Digital Programme Coordinator.
The role of Digital Programme Coordinator principally covers the development, administration and delivery of a busy programme of training courses, film commissions, digital/film education, artist support and kit hire, events and screenings in Studio 74 at Exeter Phoenix. This role supports the vision of the Digital & Film Manager and works closely with the Film Programmer.
This position requires previous experience in a comparable post or freelance capacity and a keen interest in making film and digital media accessible to all. It will require a flexible approach, as will have to work some evening and weekend as necessary.
- Previous relevant experience
- Degree or equivalent experience in Film/Media/Visual Arts or a related field
- An interest in and understanding of Film and or Digital Media
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a small team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work in an efficient, confident, tactful and discreet manner
- An interest / understanding in short films
- To be enthusiastic in sharing skills and working with people of mixed abilities
- Adaptable, resourceful and flexible, responding to tight deadlines and working
well under pressure
- Good organisational skills – ability to plan ahead and delegate as required
- Experience of facilitating discussions
- IT skills in Microsoft Office (or similar)
- Willing and able to work occasional evening and weekend hours
- Excellent written skills
- Experience of managing budgets
- Understanding of film festival submission processes
- Interest in or knowledge of alternative cinema and artists moving image
- Experience working in a front line customer service role
- Knowledge of editing software
- Knowledge of filmmaking and multimedia production with specific understanding of Digital Media equipment
- Knowledge of educational systems and training processes
For the full job description and details of how to apply, click here.
The closing date for this position is 18/01/2019 at 17:00