Digital Operations Assistant
British Film Institute
Salary: £24,345 - £28,245 plus generous benefits package
The BFI is seeking a Digital Operations Assistant to facilitate the operational delivery of their award winning BFI Player.
The British Film Institute (BFI) is the UK’s lead organisation for film, television and the moving image. We are seeking a Digital Operations Assistant to facilitate the operational delivery of our award winning BFI Player.
- You will be the contact for all our operational aspects to do with day-to-day service.
- Support the Digital Operations Team ensuring the BFI Player objectives are met across quality checking, SLA agreements and customer needs.
- Reporting on data to do with the service and wider VOD market.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role and an in depth knowledge of VOD services, formats and delivery.
- Experience of file transfer protocols and their application.
- Experience of QA and content delivery in a multi-media environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
The role is predominantly based at Stephen Street, however, in response to the current Covid-19 pandemic all team members are currently working remotely from home until the foreseeable future.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others. We support flexible working.
Further details about the post can be obtained by visiting the BFI website.
First interviews will be held on Thursday 19 November 2020.
The closing date for this position is 09/11/2020 at 23:59