Digital Marketing Performance Lead
British Film Institute
Salary: £30,141 - £35,622
The BFI is seeking a Digital Marketing Performance Lead to plan and report on digital advertising and email campaign delivery across BFI’s owned and paid channels.
- Support the Marketing Manager,
- Commercial & Audience Growth, in driving acquisition and ROI
- Work alongside the digital marketing team and wider Public Programmes and Audiences department to implement and activate effective campaigns across all digital performance acquisition channels
- Lead on advertising across Google surfaces, such as paid search and display (including Google Shopping), Google Grants and YouTube, monitoring performance and advising on best-practice.
Key skills & experience
- Demonstrable experience in a digital marketing role, or equivalent.
- A good understanding of and proven experience in key aspects of digital marketing, including online performance advertising and paid social.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in Meta Ads Manager and Google Ads.
About the BFI
We support diversity and inclusion, and as an organisation recognise that we need to address under representation within our teams. As such we strongly welcome and encourage applicants from our under-represented groups; who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse.
We guarantee a first interview to our under-represented groups who meet our minimum requirements. How we are doing, including our pay gaps can be found on our website.
We operate a hybrid working model at the BFI. Exact working arrangements for this role are to be agreed with the hiring manager.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be obtained by visiting our website.
First interviews will be held on Thursday 24 March 2022
The closing date for this position is 14/03/2022 at 23:59