Digital Marketing Coordinator
Cork Film Festival
Salary: €3,500 fee
Cork Film Festival is Ireland’s first and largest annual film festival: a local, national & international eleven-day celebration of film in Cork, from November 7th-17th 2019. Our mission is to connect people through great film, engaged conversation and a shared cultural experience, with the best global and Irish features, documentaries, shorts, titles for schools, families, a mental health focus, classics, special events and Industry Days. Three of our nine Awards are Oscar®-qualifying.
The 64th Festival (7th – 17th November 2019) will showcase 400+ films and events (90% premieres) to 20,000+ people, and nurture local artists, creating a major cultural event of international status in Cork. In 2018, we began the implementation of a new three year Strategic Plan leading to our 65th anniversary in 2020.
Cork Film Festival is seeking to recruit a dynamic, experienced, and highly motivated professional to fulfil a new fixed term contract role of Digital Marketing Coordinator to support the programmatic and institutional marketing campaign delivery of the 64th Cork Film Festival.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading the Festival’s social media campaign, including producing and coordinating dynamic content for all social media channels and monitoring engagement, in consultation with the line manager
- Producing, compiling and distributing engaging content for newsletters
- Managing external content & content providers
- Ensuring Festival assets are updated and consistent across multiple digital platforms
- Supporting programme upload and content updates on CFF’s website
- Managing digital promotions with Media Partners RTÉ
- Supporting the Arts, the Irish Examiner and Red FM
- Leading targeted marketing campaigns including film industry, tourists, families, schools, third level students, LGBTQ+ communities, local businesses, mental health service providers and service users etc.
- Supporting Business Community engagement with advertising opportunities, competitions and Corporate Membership
- Supporting Publications Manager as advertising contact point and support content collation
- Supporting local and national advertising campaigns
- Proofread festival print collateral including brochure, leaflets, press releases etc.
- Providing research support for PR activity between CFF and Springboard PR
- Supporting delivery of partnership activation commitments
- Assist with partnership attendance/ hospitality requirements at events
- Supporting the compilation of Festival surveys and reports
- Tracking and recording role work plan to inform future operational guidelines and handbooks.
For full details including how to apply, click here.
The closing date for this position is 20/08/2019 at 17:00