Digital Marketing Assistant
Salary: £10.55 per hour
Based in Shooting People’s Hoxton office, The Digital Marketing Assistant is a freelance role, for 2 days a week, at the London Living Wage (£10.55/hour). The successful applicant will join our small, friendly, creative team and play a key role in our marketing plans across multiple digital channels.
Shooting People is a vibrant independent film community. We have multiple digital channels that seek to enable our members to find collaborators and get their films made and seen. We run additional initiatives and live events with partners and sponsors. The Digital Marketing Assistant is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a keen interest in digital marketing, tracking, reporting and research.
- Support the Partnerships and Events Manager in the preparation and delivery of sponsor reports with details of the performance of all digital channels.
- Work with The Digital Content Editor to execute and develop digital campaigns.
- Track and report regularly on campaign performances and suggest improvements.
- Develop marketing assets.
- Research member/filmmaker achievements.
Skills and experience
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Bitly, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
- Image development (Canva or similar) and basic video editing desirable.
- Efficient, reliable and highly organised.
- Be results driven, with a can-do attitude, ready to turn your hand to anything.
- Love planning in advance, executing work independently and developing campaign ideas.
- A knowledge of film is not necessary, but an interest in film/cinema would be a great fit.
Working with us, means:
- Being part of an open, flexible, creative environment that encourages input from everyone on our small team.
- Opportunities to attend film screenings and events.
- Growth of experience in business development and online knowledge.
For full details including how to apply, visit: https://shootingpeople.org/jobs
The closing date for this position is 19/11/2018 at 17:00