Digital Communications Officer
Salary: £23,953 per annum
Chapter is seeking a Digital Communications Officer.
The Digital Communications Officer (DCO) will work with the Marketing and Communications Team to deliver a digital strategy that expands Chapter’s audience development objectives. They will liaise closely with visiting artists and companies, the programming team, and with teams across the organisation including IT, Trading and Creative Community.
The role encompasses elements of digital and content marketing, included but not limited to: social media, website, email communications, content production (including video production and editing), as well as data analysis and reporting.
The Digital Communications Officer will be someone who works well as part of a team while being equally able to work on their own initiative, anticipating challenges and providing effective solutions.
- Contract: Permanent (subject to a 3-month probationary period)
- Hours of work: 40 hours per week (TOIL). Some weekend and evening work will be necessary.
- Location: Hybrid working – we currently work between office and home. Candidates do not necessarily need to be based in Wales, but they will be expected to be at Chapter for key events and meetings, which will require regular attendance in Cardiff.
- Department: Programme and Marketing
- Reports to: Marketing and Communications Manager
- Direct reports: Occasional volunteers and interns as required
For the full job description and to apply, visit Chapter’s website.
Interviews will be held in week commencing Monday 6 June.
The closing date for this position is 30/05/2022 at 09:00