Development & Production Assistant
British Film Institute
Salary: £24,546 - £28,728
The BFI is seeking a Development & Production Assistant to provide diary & correspondence management and general administrative support within the busy Development & Production team.
- Working closely with the Development and Production Coordinators to ensure that project-specific meetings are prioritised and scheduled.
- Liaising with BFI colleagues to ensure all information relating to production and development opportunities is up to date and accessible – including on bfi.org.uk
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with filmmakers and industry peers, promoting an environment of accessibility and inclusivity.
Experience & skills
- Excellent communication and customer care skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with key external contacts.
- Proven experience of extensive diary management.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
The role is predominantly based at BFI Stephen Street, however, in response to the current Covid-19 pandemic all team members are currently working remotely from home until the foreseeable future.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be found on our website.
First interviews will be held on Wednesday 23 and Thursday 24 June 2021.
The closing date for this position is 07/06/2021 at 23:59