Deputy Projection & Facilities Manager
Hyde Park Picturehouse
Salary: £22,049 (per year) / (£11.46 per hour).
Hyde Park Picturehouse is looking for a Deputy Projection & Facilities Manager.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The Deputy Projection and Facilities Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operation of the Projection department and the audio-visual elements of the cinema’s events programme.
Their principal role is to support the Projection and Facilities Manager by assisting in the management of the small team of Projectionists and working strategically alongside the wider Operations team to help deliver our vibrant programme of activity.
This includes leading on the audio visual and technical delivery of screenings and events alongside managing associated administration support on wider Health and Safety and facilities-based tasks in order to ensure the cinema is operating safely and effectively The Deputy Projection and Facilities Manager will also be required to work cohesively with other teams across both the cinema and the wider Charity.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Deliver the cinema’s programme to a high standard by helping build shows and testing content, setting up additional AV and running screenings and events.
- Work flexibly to support the cinema team across a wide range of tasks commensurate with the role.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of a positive and productive culture in which all team members can work and flourish.
- Managing own workload with supervision, producing work of high quality within the agreed timescales, working efficiently, and taking a methodical, detailed approach.
- Work with the wider cinema team to help to continually develop and improve our screenings and share learning which can help to improve the long-term activity of the cinema.
- Understand the principals and workings of cinema projection and cinema equipment and be able to respond and adapt quickly to changing circumstances or any issues as they arise.
- Be aware of your responsibilities as part of the Organisation’s Health and Safety Policy and relevant procedures including those of host venues if working off site.
- Support the Projection and Facilities Manager in their role.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Positions Available: One Full time (37 hours) position available.
- Contract type: Full Time permanent employment contract.
- Salary: £22,049 (per year) / (£11.46 per hour).
- Holiday Entitlement: 20 days + bank holidays if full time / allocated proportionally part time.
The closing date for this position is 03/11/2022 at 12:00