Customer Service Assistant
Fulham Road Picturehouse
Salary: £10.05 per hour
Picturehouse are looking for Customer Service Assistants to join their team at Fulham Road.
Fulham Road Picturehouse takes us back to the glory days of 1930s period glamour in this stunning listed building. Earle Architects (who did a fantastic job with Bromley Picturehouse) have helped us revive Fulham Road to its former vintage charm.
Formerly a Cineworld venue, Fulham Road has been transformed into the 26th cinema in the Picturehouse family and opened its doors on Sunday 8 December 2019.
To welcome and serve visitors to the cinema in an individual and informed way whilst delivering the highest standard of customer service at all times. You will support the cinema team to promote the benefits of membership and continuously drive sales, whilst ensuring a smooth running of the cinema in line with policies and procedures. You will be fully trained to perform different duties at various times across the cinema. Your duties will include Box Office duties, Retail duties, Usher duties, Bar duties and Kitchen duties with particular attention paid to customer service in all areas.
Hours: 24 hours per week
- Passionate about excellent customer service
- Confident in communication with customers and colleagues
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Adaptable and flexible to changing circumstances
- Resourceful and able to work under pressure
- Available to work at key business times i.e. evenings and weekends
- Cash handling experience
- Experience in a service related industry
- An interest in and knowledge of film and Picturehouse’s programming strands
Visit our careers site for more information and to apply.
The closing date for this position is 11/11/2022 at 00:00