Customer Care Operator
Salary: £10.95 per hour
Picturehouse Cinemas is looking for a Customer Care Operator to join their team based at the Ritzy in Brixton.
At Picturehouse, we love cinemas. Nested in the heart of their neighbourhoods, each of our 28 cinemas are distinct, welcoming, full of personality and run by welcoming and attentive staff. We don’t just screen excellent films. We provide places to eat, meet and relax and host a busy calendar of events for everyone to explore.
You can find out more on our company purpose and staff benefits online:
At the Picturehouse Cinemas Customer Care department, we handle email and phone enquiries from customers and members from our 26 Picturehouse cinemas across the UK. Based above the Ritzy Picturehouse in Brixton, we deliver a personalised, comprehensive service in a close-knit collaborative team.
You will be the first port of call for all queries, ensuring a professional impression of Picturehouse at all times.
You will provide a friendly and efficient service to customers, including providing a specialist sales service through the Accessibility line and troubleshooting support through the Membership Hotline.
You will be proactive in responding to complaints, resolving queries and escalating when necessary.
You will keep a high standard of punctuality and be familiar with your own rota. We expect a flexible work pattern, available in ad-hoc scenarios.
Contract: This role is being offered on a 24 hour per week contract, with opportunities for overtime.
Hours: Our office hours are 10am to 6pm, or 9am to 7pm during peak periods.
- Use of IT systems, including Vista Call Centre, Vista Loyalty Ticketing, and email subscription services.
- Taking calls on the Booking line, Accessibility line, Refund Hotline, Member’s Hotline and the Customer Service line, ensuring that the phone calls are always answered promptly.
- Ensure that all customer emails are replied to that are assigned to you.
- Be knowledgeable on Picturehouse activities, groups and other special events.
- Comply with data protection guidelines and PCI compliance.
- Playing an active role in advancing the department’s standards, in compliment to the customer experience that Picturehouse strives to deliver.
- Ensure that all relevant information is communicated speedily and accurately in a way that ensures that the information is received and easily understood.
- Undertake any other relevant duties or reasonable request as requested by any member of the management team.
Note: This job description reflects the present requirements of the post. As duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and is therefore subject to amendment.
Person specification – Attributes and experience
- Passionate about excellent customer service
- Confident in communication with customers and colleagues by phone and email
- Proficient in IT systems
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Adaptable and flexible to changing circumstances
- Resourceful and able to work under pressure
- Available to work at key business times i.e. evening and weekends
- Experience in a service or hospitality related industry
- Experience in administration and/or a call centre workplace
- An interest in and knowledge of film and Picturehouse’s programming standards.
How to apply
Please apply online via our jobs board.
Or, send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this position is 21/01/2024 at 23:59