Content Administrative Assistant
MUBI is seeking a highly motivated individual to join their team as Content Administrative Assistant.
MUBI is a rapidly growing global streaming service curating the world’s best cinema. Working closely with our licensing team, you would be central in assisting the team by being at the core of the content workflow.
Our Content Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Content Administrative Coordinator in updating and maintaining MUBI’s Content and Rights Management system and other various Content workflows.
- Provide the Licensing team with administrative support through deal negotiations, contract administration and filing.
- Support the Licensing team with meetings and scheduling as needed.
- Working in a versatile way across licensing, programming, product and finance teams.
Our ideal candidate
The Content Administrative Assistant needs to be organised, resourceful and detail-orientated with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a data-driven or administrative role. Experience working with data entry, a CMS or contract administration is preferred. Thorough experience working with Microsoft Office and Google Suite is required as is the ability to prioritise administrative tasks. Excellent communication skills are essential in order to coordinate between your manager, different time zones and teams as well as maintain MUBI’s high-standard relationships with content providers. As well as this, a passion for art-house and independent cinema and a basic understanding of the digital distribution landscape would be beneficial.
You will also:
- Be able to multitask and juggle simultaneous projects of various scales and priority
- Have impeccable attention to detail and strong diligence
- Have the company’s prime interests at heart while understanding our partners needs and strategies.
- Work under tight deadlines through multiple channels of communication
- Be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude
- Have the ability to work independently toward deadlines, reporting results on a regular basis
- Be organised and punctual
If working on a wide range of interesting, impactful projects with a world class team excites you, then we want to hear from you! To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to Georgina Allan (email@example.com).
The closing date for this position is 03/02/2022 at 23:59