Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Olympic Studios are looking for an engaging, motivated, and personable Cinema Supervisor to join their Cinema Management team on a full-time basis.
Who are we?
A cultural landmark with a rich history in music and film, Olympic Studios has been lovingly restored back to film as an independently owned, boutique three-screen cinema with a buzzy Café & Dining room, and private Members Club
We are looking for an engaging, motivated, and personable Cinema Supervisor to join our Cinema Management team on a full-time basis to help maintain our excellent customer service, and enhance our guest experience with every visit
What will you be doing day to day?
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Working closely with the Cinema Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure the smooth running of the cinema, and being a point of contact in their absence
- Assisting with In-venue marketing: windows/digital/posters
- Use your existing knowledge to guide, support, and train other members of the box office team
- Ensure all private screening events run smoothly and to an excellent standard
What do you need to bring with you?
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Previous experience using ticketing software (Rosetta ideally)
- A positive and pro-active approach
- Strong-team spirit and excellent communication skills
- A true passion and enthusiasm for people and film!
In return, we can offer you…
- Staff cinema screenings and free cinema tickets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career progression
- Staff food
- 28 days holiday
To apply please send a CV and Cover Letter to Helena at Helena@olympiccinema.co.uk.
The closing date for this position is 10/03/2023 at 23:59