Cinema, Front of House
Salary: £11 per hour
Olympic Studios is looking for a Front of House team member to join their cinema on a full-time basis.
Who are we?
A cultural landmark with a rich history in music and film, Olympic Studios has been lovingly restored back to film as an independently owned, boutique three-screen cinema with a buzzy Café & Dining room, and private Members Club.
We are looking for an engaging, motivated, and passionate Front of House team member to join our Cinema on a full-time basis to help maintain our excellent customer service, and enhance our guest experience with every visit.
- Contract: Full-time
- Location: Olympic Studios, Barnes SW13
What will you be doing day to day?
- Provide excellent customer service at all times, with a focus on customer experience
- Work closely with the Cinema Management team to ensure the smooth running of all cinema operations
- Provide a warm welcome working at our box office as a first point of contact for filmgoers, events and enquires
- Assist and serve customers in our Sweet Shop during screenings, and helping with stock in-between
- Help to ensure private screening events run smoothly to an excellent standard, with a can-do and positive attitude
- Clean and turn-around screens at the end of each showing
What do you need to bring with you?
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Front-of-House role
- Excellent people skills and a strong team spirit
- A positive and pro-active approach
- • A true passion and enthusiasm for people and film!
In return, we can offer you…
- Staff cinema screenings and free cinema tickets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career progression
- Staff food
- 28 days holiday
The closing date for this position is 31/01/2024 at 23:59