The Cinema in the Arches
Salary: £10 - £12 per hour
The Cinema in the Arches is seeking a Cinema Assistant to join their team.
About the venue
Situated in the Arches in Circus West adjacent to the imperious Battersea Power Station, The Cinema in the Arches is a boutique, public cinema that boasts an impressive sound system in each screen, a variety of delectable snacks and drinks and an overall kind and caring environment, to match the strip of restaurants, pubs and more that neighbour us.
The Cinema Assistant will report directly to the managers on shift.
- Serving customers (customer satisfaction is the main priority for us!)
- Ushering screenings
- Box office (selling tickets, memberships and gift cards)
- Cleaning duties (screens, foyers, box office, sweetshop)
- Operating the sweetshop (selling our goods to customers, making coffees, making bottled cocktails, sweet bags and a range of different potted snacks)
- Working at the outdoor cinema (Summer months)
- Relaying all feedback to the manager on shift
- Customer service
- Can work late into the evenings and on weekends
- A willingness to take initiative and be proactive at work
- Any work in hospitality or retail isn’t essential but will contribute strongly towards your application
- Any experience with Veezi/Vista, or any other ticket booking system is not essential but will contribute to your application
- Any experience using Rosetta Bridge or Dolby interfaces is not essential but will contribute to your application
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the post. As duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and is therefore subject to amendment.
The closing date for this position is 30/09/2021 at 23:59