Salary: From £9.50 p/h
Olympic Studios are looking for experienced customer service staff to join their front of house team.
Olympic Studios is an independent, award-winning three-screen cinema, private member’s club & bustling restaurant located in Barnes, South West London.
To serve customers to the highest standard, to provide friendly service and achieve the highest possible levels of efficiency and profitability. To provide a first impression of the Olympic Studios befitting of the customer service experience we aim to provide.
They welcome and direct our guests around the building, run the cinema’s daily operations, and ensure excellent customer service. Whether it be selling tickets at the Box Office, serving drinks at the Sweet Shop or greeting customers as an usher, we are looking for experienced all-rounders.
Previous Front of House experience is a must, and cinema/box office experience is highly desirable. We are also keen to hear from candidates with design experience (Photoshop/InDesign/etc) or with technical skills (AV equipment, projection, live PA) – please make sure to highlight these in your application.
Terms and conditions
- Job title: Cinema Assistant
- Reports to: Cinema Manager, General Manager
- Start Date: 19 July 2021
- Pay: From £9.50 ph, dependant on experience
- Hours: Both part time and full time (40 hrs per week) positions are available, worked over a 7 day rota
- Holiday entitlement: equivalent of 28 days per year (calculated pro rata)
- Other benefits: complimentary tickets to screenings and events in the cinema (for staff and guests), staff food available on shift
- Contract: permanent, subject to a three month probationary period
The closing date for this position is 09/07/2021 at 23:55