Cinema in the Arches
Salary: £9.50 - £11 per hour depending on experience
The Cinema in the Arches is currently hiring an enthusiastic and outgoing Cinema Assistant to join their team.
About The Cinema in the Arches
Situated under the railway arches beside Battersea Power Station, The Cinema in the Arches is an intimate 3-screen cinema, boasting an impressive sound system, a variety of snacks and drinks and a team of friendly staff.
We are currently hiring an enthusiastic and outgoing Cinema Assistant to join our team. With a new cinema site opening in September within the Power Station itself, this is the perfect opportunity for a film-lover to work at the start of an exciting new project.
- Serving customers (customer satisfaction is top priority for us!)
- Ushering screenings
- Box office (selling tickets, memberships and gift cards)
- Cleaning duties (screens, foyers, box office, sweet shop)
- Operating the sweet shop (selling goods, making coffees, making bottled cocktails, sweet bags and a range of potted snacks)
- Working at the outdoor cinema in the summer months
- Relaying all feedback to the manager on shift
- Customer service
- Can work evenings and weekends
- A willingness to take initiative and be proactive at work
- Experience in hospitality or retail isn’t essential but will contribute strongly towards your application
- Experience with Veezi/Vista, Rossetta POS, or any other ticket booking system is not essential but will contribute towards your application
- Any experience using Rosetta Bridge or Dolby interfaces is not essential but will contribute towards your application
- While an active interest in film is not essential, it will enhance your application
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the post. As duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and is therefore subject to amendment.
To apply, please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this position is 30/05/2022 at 23:59