Campaigns and Content Officer
Salary: £23,170 – £24,960 per annum
Rich Mix is looking to recruit a Campaigns and Content Officer to join their Marketing and Communications team.
About the role
The Campaigns and Content Officer will be integral to the marketing operation, leading on campaigns specifically for the revenue generating areas of the business (private hires, tenancies, bars and concessions, fundraising and membership), and content creation and delivery across our digital channels to tell the story of Rich Mix effectively. They will be a strong copywriter with a wealth of creative ideas and will have experience of using digital and print communications to support income generation and communicate brand voice.
Contract type: Full-time, 12-month fixed term contract
- At least two years experience working in a marketing role, preferably in an arts venue
- Experience of effective campaign planning and delivery
- Experience in using social media for marketing and engaging audiences
- A creative, engaging and accurate copywriter with strong experience of tailoring written content for different platforms and audiences, in-line with a brand’s tone of voice
- Strong proofreading skills and high level of attention to detail
- A keen interest in the latest digital and marketing channels, tools and trends
- Ability to deliver the highest possible service to internal and external partners
- Experience of using WordPress or other content management systems; Spektrix or other box office systems; Dotdigital or other email marketing systems
- Experience of using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign)
- Experience of managing external content providers (e.g. designers, photographers, videographers etc)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good stakeholder management with an excellent understanding of the role of the marketing operation in a venue
How to apply
Please complete an Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wed 9 Aug 2023 at 12 midday. Please ensure you include ‘Application: Campaigns and Content Officer’ in the subject heading of your email. There is no need to send a CV, cover letter or other supporting documents. We aim to respond to all applicants via email.
We actively encourage people from a variety of backgrounds with different experiences, skills and perspectives to join us and influence and develop our working culture. We are particularly keen to hear from people of colour and candidates who self-identify as disabled. If you would like this in a different format please contact email@example.com.
- Job Description (PDF) (PDF 338.2kb)
- Job Description (Word) (DOCX 164.6kb)
- Application Form (DOCX 215.1kb)
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (DOCX 174.3kb)
The closing date for this position is 09/08/2023 at 12:00