Business Development & Projects Coordinator
Salary: £23,433 - £27,690
The BFI is seeking a Business Development & Projects Coordinator to support the Business Development team through the formulation and implementation of strategic campaigns and initiatives for BFI Ventures.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering marketing campaigns that are aligned with BFI Ventures strategy
- Ensuring the delivery of BFI Ventures projects and events, both for UK and international clients
- Working with the BFI digital team to plan and populate the BFI ventures website and act as a brand ambassador for all digital and print materials
You will have:
- Proven creative content skills including visual communication and design
- An understanding of Business Development practice and procedure
- Proven communication skills including creative copywriting and presentation skills
- Experience contributing to the panning and delivery of marketing campaigns and projects
Based at BFI Stephen Street, you will enjoy benefits such as a pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, click here.
The closing date for this position is 21/02/2020 at 23:59