Box Office Coordinator
Salary: Fixed fee of £5642
Sheffield Doc/Fest seeks an enthusiastic Box Office Coordinator to join the team. The Box Office Coordinator reports directly to the Ticketing & Front of House Manager and assists in the supervision of the Box Office Assistant(s), as assigned. The Box Office Coordinator will lead ticketing operations for all screenings and ticketed events and should be computer literate and have exceptional customer service skills.
You should have:
- Experience of working in a busy box office environment;
- Able to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team;
- Excellent computer skills – Highly proficient with MS Office products MS Word, Excel,
- Skilled at building and nurturing client and business relationships;
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective at conflict management;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Experience with/or a passion for arts organisations; understanding of not-for-profits
- The ability to produce under pressure, react quickly to requests and manage many details
- Is visionary, trustworthy, diplomatic, outgoing, innovative, dedicated, and possesses a high
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates;
- Demonstrated ability to improve operational processes and efficiencies;
- Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, click here.
The closing date for this position is 17/01/2020 at 12:00