Audience Research and Insight Manager
British Film Institute
London (hybrid working)
Salary: £22,333 - £26,390 per annum (24.5 hours per week)
The BFI is seeking an Audience Research and Insight Manager to lead on the delivery of an ambitious programme of audience research focussed on BFI activities in their venues and through their digital channels.
This role is key to delivering strategic insight across a range of the BFI’s audience-reaching activities, including film in our London cinemas, our festivals, membership schemes and our digital channels such as BFI Player. This role sits within the Research and Statistics Unit, working directly with a number of other departments.
- To produce high quality research that supports and informs the work of the BFI, in particular the implementation of its upcoming ten year strategy.
- To design and commission research projects where required and to manage these projects on behalf of internal stakeholders.
- To develop accessible and compelling ways of presenting research analysis and insight to stakeholders.
- Manage resources, including the annual research budget, research contracts and the bank of insights and findings.
Experience and skills
- Demonstrable experience of managing high quality research projects from inception to delivery of results.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience of using a range of relevant data sources and ability to assess and analyse these to produce high quality information and insight.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to produce accurate and clear reports.
About the BFI
We support diversity and inclusion, and as an organisation recognise that we need to address under representation within our teams. As such we strongly welcome and encourage applicants from our under-represented groups; who identify as D/deaf and disabled and/or are ethnically diverse.
We guarantee a first interview to our under-represented groups who meet our minimum requirements. How we are doing, including our pay gaps can be found on our website.
We operate a hybrid working model at the BFI. Exact working arrangements for this role are to be agreed with the hiring manager.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be obtained by visiting the BFI website.
First interviews will be held on Tuesday 22 February 2022
The closing date for this position is 09/02/2022 at 23:59