Assistant to the Directors
Salary: £10.24 per hour
- Job title: Assistant to the Directors
- Report: Director(s)
- Salary: £10.24/hour – London Living Wage during probation (then dependent on experience)
- Hours: Mon – Fri, 10 to 5:30pm
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and skilled assistant with outstanding communication and organisational skills to provide a high level of professional and reliable support to the Directors. You will provide both business and personal support to the two Directors, and undertake a range of administrative tasks across our busy cinema. Excellent written English is needed for proof reading and drafting of documents and correspondence.
- Experienced PA/EA
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and IT literate
- Experience working with both Mac and PCs
- Has the ability to multi-task, prioritise and work independently without supervision
- Pays close attention to detail and highly organised
- Excellent communication skills with a confident and friendly manner
- Good oral and written skills
- Experience with dictation, minute taking and drafting professional documents
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Managing the Directors’ inboxes and basic gate-keeping
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Liaising with colleagues to remind them of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and proof reading documents and correspondence
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Assist the account department with basic admin, processing purchase orders etc.
- IT troubleshooting and liaising with IT support
- Ad hoc duties to support the General Manager and Duty Managers
- Maintain effective office systems, researching and implement cost-effective improvements
- Experience of dealing with personal and household admin would be advantageous
The start date is ASAP, though we can be flexible for the right candidate.
Please send your covering letter (maximum 1 page of A4) and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for this position is 04/02/2019 at 23:59