Assistant Club Manager
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000
Olympic Studios is looking for a well-organised and enthusiastic Assistant Club Manager for their Private Members Club.
Who are we?
Olympic Studios is an independent, boutique 3 screen cinema, Member’s Club and Café & Dining Room in Barnes, South-west London.
Housed in the legendary home of the eponymous Olympic Recording Studio, we are London’s premier Dolby Atmos surround sound cinema.
What will you be doing day to day?
- Ensure that the club facilities are maintained to a high level
- You will be responsible for coordinating functions with the Events team and training and motivating staff
- To achieve high performance from all staff by utilising effective leadership and management techniques
- To bring industry best practice to all areas of the Club’s activities and play a pivotal role in delivering the Club’s operational, financial and strategic goals
What do you need to bring with you?
- Previous experience in a similar role essential
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and a passion for hospitality
- Working with a large team of friendly people
- Will have experience cashing up, opening and closing
- Ensuring revenue targets are met
- Highly organised and enthusiastic team player with the ability to motivate others
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Good command of English
What do we offer?
- Bonus scheme
- Free cinema tickets
- Discounted food and beverage
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days holidays
- Free Staff meal on shift
- Staff cinema screenings
The closing date for this position is 31/08/2022 at 00:00