Agile Delivery Manager
British Film Institute
Salary: £46,362 - £54,762
The BFI is seeking a delivery manager who will play a critical role in ensuring work for the Digital Products team and BFI Player is prioritised, followed through and delivered.
- Ensure continuous delivery of projects to an agreed roadmap.
- Be the interface between project teams and the wider business: managing external influences, capturing requirements, risks and impediments.
- Responsible for the cohesion and success of the team by resolving issues, conflict, risk and making decisions.
Skills and experience
- Significant experience in a delivery or Scrum Master role, ideally in video-on-demand, media, arts of cultural sectors.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the fundamentals of software development process.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels, particularly under pressure.
The role is predominantly based at Stephen Street, however, in response to the current Covid-19 pandemic all team members are currently working remotely from home until the foreseeable future.
You will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
Further details about the post can be obtained by visiting our website.
First interviews will be held on Monday 21 June 2021.
The closing date for this position is 17/06/2021 at 23:59