Administrator, Operations, Partners & Projects (OPPs)
Salary: £22,494 - £23,865 per annum
The BFI is seeking an administrator who will support the Operations, Partners & Projects team, Film Fund team and a range of BFI departments in all aspects of Lottery application and award management, project management, performance review, contracting and partner support.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assist OPPs team colleagues to ensure a standardised approach for the BFI’s funding for film, throughout application and award processes.
- Answer queries and supply standard advice to grant recipients and potential applicants (telephone, email, face to face).
- Use the grant management system (Blackbaud Grantmaking) to receive, log and check the eligibility and completeness of applications.
- Assist in the tracking of reporting and delivery process for funded partners and individual awardees, including through the preparation of funding agreements.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have high levels of administrative, organisation and communication skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- An understanding of database systems and a working knowledge of MS Office.
- An ability to deal with enquiries with tact and diplomacy.
Based at BFI Stephen Street, you will enjoy benefits such as our pension scheme, excellent support for working parents, 28-33 days annual leave, tickets to BFI festivals and events plus many others.
For the job pack and full details on how to apply, click here.
The closing date for this position is 19/11/2019 at 23:59