Sales & Marketing Assistant
Established in 2003, Park Circus is a leading global sales agency and distribution company. They proudly represent over 25,000 films from Hollywood and British studios and a large number of independent rights owners. It’s not all about classic films though, their contemporary releasing and sales slate includes titles from established directors as well as the new discoveries of today.
They are knowledgeable, passionate and their love of cinema goes to the heart of everything they do. Working with rights holders, producers, distributors and cinemas, their aim is to share the wonderful films they represent with audiences on both the big and small screen.
The company is seeking a passionate individual to join their Glasgow-based team as a Sales & Marketing Assistant.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge in a fast-moving international sales and distribution company.
Working as part of both the sales and marketing team, you will support the delivery of high-quality marketing services to key partners as well as supporting the sales team.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Working with a range of international exhibitors you will support the sales and marketing executives with rights and film availability, processing licence agreements and box office reports and supplying marketing materials;
- Provide excellent customer service to new and existing customers by email, phone and face-to-face;
- Working with the sales executives to proactively market and sell Park Circus content;
- Maintaining accurate communication and content calendars, managing e-communications, website and other external communications systems;
- Producing engaging content such as e-newsletters, website, social posts and other publications;
- Providing support and assistance to the sales and marketing executives;
- General office and administration duties
Essential skills & attributes:
- A knowledge and passion for both classic and contemporary cinema;
- You will be highly organised, detail orientated with an interest in systems, procedures and processes;
- You will be a skilled creative writer who can adapt their style to fit a variety of audiences;
- Proficient with a range of social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter;
- Confident and proactive, but also friendly and approachable, able to fit into a small team and juggle conflicting priorities;
- Able to work well under pressure in a busy environment
Desirable skills & attributes:
- Familiarity with website content management systems
- Ability to undertake very occasional business-related travel to other Park Circus UK offices
To apply, please submit your current CV along with a covering letter including links to or examples of your writing to email@example.com stating in the subject line the job you are applying for.
The closing date is 6th April 2018 with applications reviewed on receipt. Please note you will only be contacted if you are selected for interview.
The closing date for this position is 06/04/2018 at 23:59