Do you want to improve the sound at your film screenings? Join us for an informal training session to learn how to make the best of your set up.
You will learn:
- How to work with the acoustics of your venue
- Tips on how to optimise your space
- How to set up your speakers for surround sound
- What to consider when upgrading your equipment
- How to configure your equipment effectively
This is an informal information session led by technician Pete Naples which aims to provide inspiration and new ideas, as well as practical advice. Pete will present some insightful case studies looking at what makes bad sound and what can be done to improve it. There will then be a Q&A session in which you can ask more detailed questions about your own venue’s concerns.
This event is open to all types of exhibitors, from small community cinemas and film clubs to mixed arts venues and independent cinemas.
Refreshments will be served. 20 places available for Film Hub members.
This event is supported by BFI FAN and Creative Skillset. Thanks to Film Hub Scotland.